Offered to the market with no onward chain and in excess of 2,400 sq. ft. of versatile entertaining space over two floors, this rarely available three bedroom apartment offers the ultimate in luxury living. Magistrates House was originally built circa 1850 and was an operational courthouse from circa 1852 to 2012. An imposing building with many period features sympathetically retained when converted in to apartments. The property is entered at ground floor level via an impressive hallway with double doors to a 26 ft. kitchen/reception room with 3.5m high ceilings, master suite with en-suite shower room and dressing area, guest cloakroom and an internal staircase. The lower ground floor offers a spectacular reception room with arched brick ceilings that used to be the holding cells for the court house, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, utility room, study and both internal and external storage rooms. Magistrates House is located within easy reach of the districts of Chiswick, Richmond & Kew as well as being at the heart of Brentford High Street and for the motorist the A4/M4 is close at hand. Early viewing is highly recommended. EPC rating C.
West London Office:Arrange a viewing Save to Shortlist Send to a friend Brochure EPC
Find out how much your property is worthArrange a valuation